Saturday, July 15, 2006

He Shoots, He Scores Again


Woo Hoo, they sent me the action figures as a thanks for reviewing that game site a while back. I couldn't believe it when I opened the mail and there they were, not one but three action figures. I will post them all in Blugstuff sometime next week. This is Tough Shit. I went over and gave one to Big D. It is a Turd Superhero named ShatMan. He has a collection of Superhero Action Figures so I couldn't resist giving him shit. But I do believe that I will keep this one. Maybe I can do a contest on Blugstuff and give away the other one. It is a lumberjack that is appropriately named for a contest over there. That way I can give away Jack Shit for a prize. But I just wonder what kind of contest could I do. I was thinking possibly a 'Talk Shit' contest. What y'all think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

LOL Fuzz, I bet you could talk it like the best of em.

pretty cool of the company though.

5:05 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Pixie and Siren, I bet both of you would have an excellent shot at the contest. It could be fun. I will have to think of how a talk shit contest would work.

3:04 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Isn't it cool Curare. One of the instructions on the back of the box says to keep it out of direct sunlight or the Turd gets crusty.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home